tài-xỉu-1.5,Together with adhesive, Tape is another premium bonding material in the future. Tape possess not only high strength bonding ability but also a virtually invisible fastening profile that provides a clean, smooth surface and visual appearance. Being improved day by day, currently tapes are strong enough to replace a variety of fasteners, including rivet, screws, spot welds and liquid adhesive. They provide superb performance and long-term durability for outdoor and indoor application.
In addition to bonding possibility, tapes are also used in other applications such as labelling, packaging, color coding and so on.,acc-bang-bang-vip
tien-len-mien-nam-an-dau,How to choose the best tapes for bonding?
1. Assembly: what type of assembly is required? What are the overall performance needs of the assembly (flexibility, high peel strength, etc.)?
2. Substrate: What are the materials that are being bonded together? Consider the surface condition texture of each material.
3. Process: What is the current assembly and manufacturing process?
4. End-use: How and where is the final product used? Working environment?
5. Cost: Where can improvements be made in the assembly process?
It would be difficult for customers to find down this information themselves, PROSTECH is always ready to support you.,chơi-game-đánh-bài-đổi-thẻ-điện-thoại
For FREE CONSULTANT, please contact us.